Write your own warehouse worker sample resume.Read the warehouse worker free sample resume below as a general format which will guide you and help you create a resume of your own.
[Telephone #] [Email ID]
Objective –To be part of a challenging work environment as a warehouse worker using my skills and experience.
High school diploma ( XYZ school) 1998-1999
Diploma in Warehouse management ( VBY college) 2000-2001
– Warehouse worker at K&T Warehousing , Florida. 2002– 2005
– Warehouse workers supervisor at Logistics center, Australia. 2006– 2013
Key responsibilities :
– Receiving orders and unloading them from trucks for storage in the warehouse.
– Maintenance of Tools and equipment used for unloading inventory from truck.
– Maintaining a clean and healthy working environment at the warehouse.
– Quality control management of inventory kept at the warehouse.
– Supervised the amount of inventory received and stored,and reported any damages caused during storage, transportation or unloading.
– Management of documents about the inventory received or going outside the warehouse.
– Preparing receipts on received goods for customers.
– Updating the computer about the on goings at the Warehouse( details about inventory received,timings,bills..etc.)
– Responsible for accuracy of inventory control documents and invoice bills received.
– Handling inventory at warehouses without any damages and maintaining a safe work environment.
– Managing accounts of the warehouse
– Microsoft office ( Excel,Word,Access Database)
– Can handle technical issues in a computer.
– Very good and fast in updating database of the warehouse on the computer
– Managing bar code readers and scanners.
– Maintaining good customer relationships.
– Team player.