Technical Writer or Research Analyst is a very challenging and responsible position which requires a highly competent candidate with multi-tasking skills. If you are interested in this field or want to work at this position, then you need to come up with a highly competent and effective professional resume that grabs the attention of target employers and tempt them to consider you for this position. If you are not capable to make a perfect resume, then no need to worry, we have already done more than half of your work by providing a well-organized Resume Example below. No matter whether you are experienced or fresh candidate, you can use this Technical Writer\Research Analyst Resume Sample to make your original resume stand out in the competition.
123 XYZ Avenue, San Francisco, CA
(XXX) XXX-XXXX, email@example.com
To be a proficient Technical Writer and Research Analyst at management level in a well-recognized and progressive organization.
- More than ten years’ experience of bringing clear, meaningful and creative writing user end documents that have the ability to engage clients and answer their questions about a significant product together with writing training material, valuable articles, FAQs, online tutorials, explaining technical ideas in simple language, reference guides and much more for a wide range of audiences.
- An extensive experience in cooperative and self-regulating research and evaluation such as interviewing and surveying, composing and progression, testing, writing and editing.
- Highly skilled at project management and data management related to a wide range of technical responsibilities.
Technical Project Manager (2008 – 2013)
ABC Publishers, San Francisco, CA
- Established and managed technical specifications and significant relationships with industry vendors, customer representatives, plant executives, publishers, etc.
- Created, collected and managed user documentation for a wide range of materials, comprising how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Followed trends at technical trade shows, seminars, and several annual vendor conventions and described outcomes to editors in written reports and company conferences.
- Made sure fields flow in the precise arrangement.
- Managed and improved performances of more than 40 editors in article planning, test scheduling, displaying technical material, etc.
Technical Researcher & Analyst (2006 – 2008)
EFG International Ltd, San Francisco, CA
- Established features for data presentations and score reports.
- Guided senior workers in choosing rating methods and evolving scoring techniques.
- Implemented statistical analyses and ran scoring layouts.
- Planned strategy to allocate and use ratings correctly in Features and Reviews.
- Stated survey outcomes to dealers, senior personnel, and company head. Handled and logged investigations from dealers about research and analysis.
- Managed survey of more than twenty thousand subscribers.
- Supervised project plan, feedback form, summary study, and upgrades.
- Worked as key contact for outdoor research and analysis companies.
- Prolonged the survey and managed e-mail solicitations to upsurge reaction or feedback.
Technical Editor (2003 – 2006)
ZYX Publishers, San Francisco, CA
- Edited a large number of features, reviews, news stories and other industrial publications for technical precision.
- Edited column demonstrating major promotions and advancements. Cooperated designers with info graphics and images.
- Provided updates and diverse crucial editions in a well-timed way
- Accomplished objectives in yearly incentive bonus program for five consecutive years.
- Trained and guided new workers and project team.
- Made and executed data research & analysis; rated and reported procedures for 6 straight surveys.
- Got bonus and much-admired by managers many times.
- Co-established surveys on technical equipment consistency and best ways to perform. Automated editors’ assessments by standardizing and analyzing surveys’ major outcomes in Excel.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- B.A., Political Science, San Francisco University, San Francisco, CA – 2002
- Modern Editing Works, University of State, 2002
- SPSS coursework: Research & Analysis, SPSS, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Multimedia Studies Program, ABC Workshop, 2002 – 2003
After creating the resume, you need to evaluate your resume in order to avoid any sort of resume mistake. If you like this resume format, then don’t forget to give your feedback below.