As every professional knows, coming up with a most proper and satisfactory resume for a job is the most crucial task. Given below is a Staff Nurse Resume Sample that can assistyou making a professional resume. With the help of this sample, you will be able to determine the needs as a nurse, and we believe it will enable youto increase your expertise and get the call for Job interview.
Sarah M. Michael
5678, West 89 Street,
New York, USA02345,
Searching for a challenging job in a hospital that is full of activity and where my specialist knowledge and abilities will be completely used and enhanced.
- Consistency and accountability have been substantiated.
- Good quality in the heart that implies being peaceful, unpressurized and proficient during the course of serious and nascent occurrences.
- Strong methodical abilities, capable of perceiving situations and performing suitable involvement.
- Great expertise of finding out solutions to multifaceted issues.
- Lovable and stable with patients, family members, workers and doctors. Being sensitive to fulfill a number of requirements in many types of conditions.
- Deal and communicate well with individuals from multiple cultures.
Queen Marry Hospital, Quincy, MA 2000- Present
- Provided healthcare to ten patients per section.
- Organized patient admittances and releases.
- Evaluated patient disorders and counseled of variations in status.
- Deal with different sections related patient care.
- Instruct patients/families on health care requirements, circumstances, choices etc.
- Helping Nursing Manager in the management of staff nurses.
- Assess staffing needs such as floor assignments.
- Upheld patient plans and private files.
King Edward Hospital, Cambridge, MA 1996- 2000
- Gave patient care for ten patients in section 2.
- Managed admission and release of patients.
- Carried out clinical responsibilities as per hospital strategies.
- Performed orientation of new staff.
- Evaluated patient’s situation and counseled of variations in status.
- Checked and upheld patient charts.
- Helped patients and families about health care requirements.
Brookline Retirement Home, Brookline, MA 1994- 1996
- Helped nursing staff in patients’ care such as bathing, changing and feeding.
- Performed insulin shots and native sedative.
- Delivered quality patient care.
- Administered private patient files.
New York University, NY, USA 1988- 1992
B.Sc. in Nursing
New York University, NY, USA 1992- 1994
Masters in Health Care Management
I frequently visit the community center as a volunteer in cooperation with the mature group. I assist to enjoy things like knitting painting, weaving, singing, etc. I also help them enjoy a number of games like bingo, cards, etc.