In all professions the competition is greater than before, therefore making changes in your resume as per your desired field will be quite helpful. Modifying your resume even further, right down to a specific position will be just the thrust your qualifications require to get all attention of the employer. If your curren resume is not helping you out, check out this Social worker resume sample and tailor your resume as per your dream job.
XYZ Main Ave,
New York, NY – XXXXX
A welfare worker and program manager with a robust dedication to fulfilling the necessities of deprived children and homeless adults. Stand out in program and managerial arrangement, with documented achievement mastering challenges of restricted capital and monetary restraints to plan high quality, cost efficient and inclusive service contributions.
Proficient in building society support, community alliances and tactical interdepartmental support. Backed by strong qualifications (MSW) and proven skills in project, case and resources management.
- Proven Skills in Program, Case & Human Resource Management
- Hands on Experience in Client Advocacy and Strategy Development
- Expert in building society support
- Client Needs Evaluation & Reaction
- Carefully Managing Grant Program
- Fund-raising & Building Community-Client Relations
- Tactical Interdepartmental Support
Program Coordinator – XYZ Homeless Shelter, New York, NY Aug 2008 – Present
- Successfully Managed Four Transitional Housing Programs as evidenced by frequent promotions.
- Supervised the staff including 10 welfare workers, junior program coordinators, team supporters and direct-care employees.
- Built community coalitions with regional agencies, law enforcement dept. and social service programs.
- Accomplished a record of 90% staffing in University/social-training programs
- Led turnover rate of liberated youth program from 80 % to 20% monthly within a short span of time.
- Prepared proposals and gave presentation that gained one hundred thousand dollar grant to repair and renovate one of agency’s group home residencies.
Social Worker – XYZ Agency, NiagraFalls, NY 2005 – 2008
- Provided support to the case managers to effectively perform case management in 2 Occupancy facilities.
- Formulated monthly group programs and kept records to meet fund-raising requisites.
- Planned and carried out resourceful social programs benefiting psychologically retarded individuals (ages 25 to 55) and improving their common abilities and self-esteem.
- Provided supportive services to consumer relatives for visits on home holiday.
State University of New York, NY 2005
Masters in Social Work (MSW)
State University of New York, NY 2003
BA in Psychology