In order to create a resume for housekeeping job, you will have to pay attention to your career goal and relevant expertise. You can also add job experience if you have any.
Normally, the main responsibility of a housekeeper is to create a dirt free, hygienic, relaxed and pleasing environment for the inhabitants, personnel, and the visitors. The housekeeper maintains hygienic conditions which put an end to the infectious diseases. The housekeeper needs to effectively perform all the required tasks including managing, cleaning, discarding, or moving of waste material and the cleaning of blood, movable stuffs, or other liquid body substance. Follow this resume example that may help you land in Job interview.
765 Example Drive
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Tel: (818) 444-555
To help improve business efficiency by creating hygienic and pleasing surroundings at workplace utilizing my experience and abilities.
• More than three years housekeeping experience
• Awareness of security practices regarding housekeeping job.
• Verification of finding and describing any sort of safety intrusions
• Complete understanding of keeping essential reports and organizing compulsory reports
• Knowledge of the safe utilization of various types of chemicals
• Expert in sweeping, dust removing, laundering and vacuum-cleaning
• Familiar with all housecleaning methods
• Good Practice of operating different cleaning equipments
• Ability to comprehend and pursue all safety measures and job related instructions
• Highly skilled to complete difficult everyday jobs
Housekeeping Worker Nov 2012 – Present
Jacobs Medical Center – San Diego, CA
- Sweeping, dusting and polishing equipments, windowpanes, hardware, fences and floors.
- Removing dust and cleaning bathrooms, labs, and chambers using disinfectants.
- Shifting equipment along with furniture
- Eliminate dirty and polluted dressings and provisions
- Keep all the needy things in the bathroom
- arrange and allocate custodial supplies
- gather and get rid of waste and trash
- keep up the inventory
Junior Housekeeper Jan 2010 – Nov 2012
ABC McLord Medical Center – San Diego, CA
- Created a disinfected and aseptic surroundings for the protection and comfort of patients, guests, physicians and staff
- Carried out multiple housekeeping tasks such as waste elimination, dusting, cleaning of equipment and surfaces, etc.
- Eliminated dirty linens
- Cleaned, disinfected and prepared beds
- Cleaning carpets
High School Diploma – 2008
- Perfect Communication Abilities
- Exceptional focus on details
- Aptitude to work alone as well as a team member
- Bilingual: English and French
- Able to follow organization’s Rules and Processes
- Able to react fast in critical circumstances
- Deep aptitude to lift almost 60 pounds and shift 80 pounds
- Can work for extended durations and perform physical recurring labor
Let us know if you like this Sample Resume for Housekeeping Job and give us your valuable suggestion by commenting below.