Restaurant chefs enjoy their time cooking delicious foodstuff in a bistro or cafe. Folks, who have a great affection for preparing food items, normally make it their profession. A successful restaurant chef needs to have complete knowledge about cooking recipes, amounts, ingredients and cooking time period.
Initially, the restaurant chefs work in the restaurant settings and, cook vegetarian and non-vegetarian foodstuff in order to arrange menu items. Chefs are also responsible for examining the prepared food to make certain that the food quality is fulfilling specified standard and manage their tasks as per the quantity of orders they receive.
Given Below is a restaurant chef resume sample that you will find quite helpful when writing a unique resume for the ideal position.
XYZ Mann Ave, San Diego, CA 91205
Tel: (xxx) xxx-xxxx, Email: xyz@ email.com
Highly motivated and creative chef with over 3 year experience of preparing delicious food items in a restaurant setting. Highly educated and have great expertise in constantly cooking delightful food items while maintaining the high food quality. Excellent cookery abilities with very good management skills intended at guiding kitchen workers to filling clients’ orders precisely.
• Knowledgeable in producing, seasoning and presenting a various kinds of food items
• Robust background in cooking American, Italian and Spanish dishes.
• Well experienced in complying hygiene principles for food production
• Excellent knowledge of examining food quality to make sure that it meets the quality standard.
Restaurant Chef | ABC Hotel, Dallas, TX | Oct 2012 – Present
• Ensuring that all items are on hand before staring food preparation
• Seasoning and preparing foodstuff as per recipes given
• Make proper changes according to client’s directions
• Slashing, chopping and slicing food items
• Marinating all orders as per menu
• Decorating food
• Slice all types of meats, cook vegetables and prepare salads
• Manage order and supplies to avoid any deficiency
Line Cook | ABC Restaurant, Dallas, TX | 2008 –2011
• organized things for cooking
• Cut and prepare vegetables and sliced meats
• Ensured utensils are clean before and after the cooking
• Ensured the food items are not wasted and secured them in inventory
Bachelor in Culinary Arts, XYZ College, Van Nuys, CA – 2010
— End —
Now we hope you will be able to develop your own professional chef resume in an effective manner. For more resume guidlines or suggestions, please click HERE