Coming up with a successful resume is extremely challenging task in today’s competitive environment where Jobs are less but candidates are thousands. In this situation, the only things that can help a candidate to be selected for job interview is a professional competitive resume. A Hospitality Manager resume must be very resourceful and effectively show the applicant’s outstanding communication building expertise. Following Hospitality Manager Resume Sample can help you in this regard.
123 xyz Street, Chicago, IL XXXXX
(XXX) XXX-XXXX, email@example.com
To get hospitality manager position at a well-organized Hotel making use of my abilities and customer care proficiency to boost the managerial efficiency.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Outstanding administration expertise, along with plentiful knowledge of modern management processes in several hotel departments
• Proficient in administrative software like MYOB
• Can fluently speak English, Spanish and French
• Expert in Guest Services; making sure well-timed regular room service, giving directions about hotel sites, Instructing about eminent sites to observe and interact with the dinning department for particular food requirements etc.
• Public Relations
• Taught the subordinates according to the principles and rules
• Built the initial emergency measures and processes
Hospitality Manager, ABC Hotel, Chicago, IL | June 2009 – Present
• Overseen the registration process and clients’ check in and check out in a polite and charming way
• Managed data and records and review feedback systems for the dinning and lodging department
• Evaluated usual security procedures of the hotel regularly
• Organized 3rd party dealer’s contracts
• Guaranteed a flawless arrangements of clients’ seminars in the conference hall
• Organized monthly management meetings with several hotel departments and declared monthly objectives for all departments
• Guided the general administration about guest services delivery and upkeep
Assistant Manager, XYZ Hotel, Chicago, IL | Oct 2005 – Aug 2007
• Helped the manager and clients in room checkups
• Assured perfect room service and purity of all rooms
• Helped the administration in banquet theme preparation
• Examined the performance of staff regularly and reported to the senior administration
• Helped the manager in meetings with dealers to get services for a number of hotel departments
Hospitality Management Diploma, Certified ABC Institute (2005)
BS in Hotel Administration, XYZ University (2003)
Keep in mind that your resume is as valuable for the job as your cover letter is. A cover letter must be attached with a resume. You can review cover letter sample for Hospitality Manager Resume as well. If you like this resume example, then give us your feedback below.