Handyman Resume samples Tips
The Handyman Resume Samples term is normally utilized to refer some contractors who can perform a number of different tasks regarding repairing in residential or commercial buildings. Owners of any building normally face a problem at least once or twice in their lifetime when they feel the need of renovation or repairing which seems an easy task but it might be a headache for them. In such situations, a professional handyman can usually handle all basic tasks of repairing such as fixing a leaking spigot or cabling work.
Check out the handyman skills in the sample given below to come up with a professional resume. This Handyman Resume Samples show you the importact factors you should not forget while creating resume.
8255 Beach St, Los Angeles, CA 90001
Cell: (xxx) xxx-xxxx, Email: xxxx@ email . com
Looking for a job as Handyman in a well-known company where I can utilize my abilities and vast experience within the tasks of repairing and renovation to aid in maintaining the working environment of business.
• Practical knowledge of repairing and refurbishment procedures
• Abilitiy to install fixtures and complete understanding of plumbing system, electric wiring and carpentry
• Hands on experience of using variety of maintenance and repairing tools
• Familiar with performing preventive reparing to make certain that no damage occurs
• Highly skilled in Painting, Gardening and Landscaping
• Effective written and oral comminucation skills.
• Outstanding talent to read and understand design patterns and manuals
• Physically active, deft and nimble
Handyman – Palm, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA | Nov 2012 – Present
• Handling repair and maintenance of offices as needed
• Examining possible troubles and proposing solutions
• Performing preventive repairing duties regularly
• Installing fixtures and handling plumbing issues efficiently
• Determining reapairing tools and equipments as required
Maintenance Apprentice – Safeway Inc., Pleasanton, CA| Apr 2010 – Oct 2012
• Helping in determining the repairing/maintenance needs.
• Checking various systems for performance effectiveness
• Cleaning repairing tools and equipment on daily basis.
• Laying out electric wires and cables as taught.
Handyman Training Course – 2010
York College, Jamaica, NY
Home Improvement Certificate – 2009
Industry Schools, San Jose, CA
High School Diploma (General Education) – 2008
Aamos Alonzo High School – Stockton, CA
The resume tips and guidelines provided in this sample, will assist you in writing an outstanding resume for guarranteed success. If you have any questions in your mind please let us know by giving feedback in the following comment box.