The key responsibility of a hairdresser is usually to offer hair cutting services to boost the attractiveness of their valued customers. They carry out a lot of tasks for example trimming, clipping, hair washing, dyeing as well as shaping. Several hairdressers also provide cosmetology solutions for example facials, manicures as well as pedicures. A few hairdressers furthermore offer retail cosmetic products. The job of a hairdresser truly is dependent upon the typical surroundings that she/he works in.
Resumes for hairstylist’s jobs must reflect experiences showing results within customer-focused settings in addition to comprehensive qualification as a hairdresser. The hairdresser resume example below will provide you essential info for writing your own unique resume.
XYZ Main Highway, Sacramento, CA XXXX
(999) 999-9999, Email: my name@ email .com
Extremely versatile as well as productive hairdresser with over five years’ practical experience in offering hairstyling solutions. Capable to provide hair cutting services in accordance with latest market trends. Superb communication expertise to guarantee recurrent business and build customer trustworthiness.
• Competent to provide consultation solutions as per client needs.
• Robust expertise in examining clients’ hair and physical attributes to recommend best suitable hair styles or propose remedies
• Skilled in making use of professional tools like hair irons and hair curlers
• Very well experienced in monitoring remedial massage and spa treatments centered on offering an experience of health and fitness
• Offered hairdressing value styles during the Sacramento Fashion Week 2012
• Guided a Team of skilled hairdressers at the Hair Style Workshop 2011
• Properly trained several groups of newbie in offering day spa solutions over a period of three years
• Modified the spa’s client scheduling program by including on-line databases. It was quite useful for clients to get appointments from a distant location.
• Talking to customers to figure out their hairstyling requirements
• Recommending feasible hairstyle that best suits the clients.
• Trimming, cutting and shaping hair according to clients’ needs
• Offering the hair washing and hair dyeing solutions
• Offering hair protection along with other beauty products
• Giving clients complete details on different products and their advantages
• Supervising remedial services for example oiling and massage treatments
• Rendering hairstyles as per clients’ directions
• Handling payment registers by receiving bills for services provided
Trainee Hairdresser | ABC Spa, Sacramento, CA | May 2007 – Jan 2009
• Offering front desk Support to the health spa by welcoming clients and giving information on day spa solutions
• Scheduling clients’ appointment and making follow-up calls to verify visits
• Working with the hairdresser throughout processes by providing tools and products
• Hair Washing and drying before hairstyling
• Mixing materials for hair dyes and perms
• Managing cash register and furnishing product invoices
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
Certified Cosmetologist – CA – 2007
High-school Diploma, Sacramento, CA – 2006