Dental Hygienist job duties
A dental hygienist has to polish and clean the teeth and give instructions to the patient regarding oral hygiene and also about the care required to be taken after the treatment. He is also needed to facilitate other care besides helping the dentist during the treatment and assessment.
A dental hygienist has to also do X-rays, take care of stitches, polish filling, make molds for crowns and also do the recording of medical history and the medication list. You need to have an associate degree in dental hygiene if you want to work in a dental office. You are required to take several factors into consideration when you prepare a resume for the post of a dental hygienist. Just similar to the Architect Sample Resume your Dental Hygienist Sample Resume has to have all the experience that you have in the past.
How to write a Dental Hygienist Sample Resume?
Here are some points that you need to remember when you prepare a Dental Hygienist Sample Resume:
- You need to state only that experience that is associated with the post of a dental hygienist like two years experience as a Dental Assistant with XXXX dental clinic or just one year of experience as a Dental Hygienist with XXXX dental hospital.
- Ensure that you state all the jobs done by you that are same as those which you need to do as a dental hygienist in the company that you are applying for like evaluation of dental conditions, dental charts, recording of vital signs, reviewing medical history, cleaning, polishing and making of individualized dental care plans.
- Some other functions can also be stated like facilitating the education of the patients, proper documentation of the dental history and creating impressions of the teeth.
- You need to state the qualities that can assist you in performing your duties like proper awareness with respect to Federal regulations and also guidelines as per dental services, dental hygiene rules, screening patients, charting, medical history and other dental needs.
- Ensure that you state the educational qualifications in a proper manner like Certified Dental Hygienist or Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene. You can also highlight other degrees associated to dental treatment.
Did you find what you are looking for? We have a new service where we write a sample resume download just for you.