A construction receptionist is accountable for effectively controlling front office reception and management tasks such as welcoming guests or clients and providing them a drink, receiving and delivering phone calls, managing company reviews, and filtering and managing the mails of the company. There are a number of other duties which a construction receptionist is supposed to handle. This is very demanding job and one has to be perfect in all aspects to get this job. First step while applying for such job is to come up with an effective resume, which defines your career as well as character to employers. Therefore, one has to come up with best resume possible. Following is a construction receptionist resume example which may help you land in job interview.
Jessica R. Martin
XXX Newshire Avenue
San Diego, CA 12345
- Business professional with proficient skills of all reception and office management.
- Remarkable interactive abilities
- Skillful at handling challenging responsibilities without compromising quality.
- Extremely prepared and resourceful.
- Customer Service
- Multi-Line Call listening and delivering
- Process Development
- Forecasting & Administration
- Office Inventory
- Business Communication
- Arranging and Calendaring
- Managerial Support
ABC CONSTRUCTION 2008 – Present
Receptionist / Managerial Support
• Facilitate direct contact for eventful construction organization. Make sure uninterrupted operations of busy telephone exchange while handling every office correspondence.
• Supervise procurement for office materials
• Pacify annoyed and worried clients with competence and thoughtfulness.
• Make multifaceted lawful contracts and private reports.
• Prepare Travel Vouchers.
• Collect and save Personal and Insurance info.
EFG CONSTRUCTION 2000 – 2008
Receptionist / Telephonist
- Provided outstanding image of the company through expert, pleasant way in all office and client communications.
- Handled 2 secretaries in all office events and activities like arranging different events or programs and scheduling the activities of busy office.
- Ensured office materials are completely stocked.
- Made use of remarkable direct one-on-one interactional abilities and on the telephone.
DEF HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION ASSOCIATION 1996 – 2000
Corporate / Customer Service Officer
- Provided outstanding customer support through the telephone and managed all call-center duties.
- Provided better representation of the company using my expertise and friendly phone behaviors.
- Pacified annoyed customer to make certain client retention.
- Scheduled meetings and conferences.
ST. PATRICK UNIVERSITY
B.S., Business Administration 1996
MS Office Suite
(Describe all the technologies in which you are proficient.)
Let us know your feedback below about this professional resume sample.