Business research analysts are employed to analyze the business requirements and play the role of a liaison between clients and infotech. They also perform the tasks such as competitor analysis and provide important feedback to the management so that they can develop a systematic plan of action. Buisness owners like to employ the best for this job as business success depends greatly on their talent. Given below is a Business Research Analyst resume sample which will be quite beneficial in preparing your own resume.
XXX Mid Ave, Tampa, FL 00000
(XXX) XXX – XXXX, xxxx@ email.com
To obtain a qualified job of a Business Research Analyst in a well-known company, using methodological expertise along with knowledge of typical business processes.
- Highly Educated and Organized
- Logical consulting skills
- More than 3 year experience in business development
- Exceptionally skilled in project management from beginning to end
- In-depth knowledge of formulating project request procedures that include:
– Project commencement records
– Project commendation
– Project Competence Analysis
– Competitive Analysis
- Complete know-how of updating client on project status and reporting possibilities
- Extraordinarily attentive in handling the project records
- Extensive experience of supervising resource allocation as per project budget
- Proven skills of comprehending and running other IT and business ventures
- Well familiar with managing teams to make sure assignments are finished in time
- Robust problem solving skills and highly competent in risk management
- Able to work consistently with Customer Support Team to solve the problems,
- Prparing client documents such as Bills, Delivery Reports, Cargo Documents etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Server 2012, Microsoft Porject and InfoPath 2010
- Provided assistance to higher management in the devising and implementing program’s schemes
- Worked with top executives to realize their requirements and used SharePoint to communicate those business necessities
- Planned and Conducted analysis of advertising campaigns to ensure 100% return on investment.
- Raised client base by 15% in 8 months by helping the merchandising team in accomplishing market research-based processes
- Got three awards in 3 years following best possible contribution to the merchandising program
Business Research Analyst – XYZ technologies, Tampa,FL Jan 2010 — present
- Performed systematic tasks utiliziing Business Objects, MS Office
- Prepared reports by compiling data from all functional areas of the business
- Provided assistance in on-going development of data warehouse and data mart to conduct specific analysis
- Formulated exact documentation of specific operational needs.
Business Analyst – ABC Inc., Tampa, FL June 2008 —Dec 2009
- Worked as a senior research analyst for assigned tasks.
- Conducted research to back up business expansion initiatives
- Put up information for business proposals and other relevant queries
- Performed research for highly siginificant and secret business projects
University of Florida – Gainesville, FL – 2008
Masters in Business Administration
Florida State University –Tallahassee, FL – 2007
Bachelor in Business Administration