Platoon Sergeant is one of the highly sensitive and most responsible jobs. Platoon sergeant serves as the key mentor to the first Sergeant and Commander and is accountable for the health, safety, self-esteem, discipline and performance of soldiers and DA civilians. He is also accountable for personal and expert treatment and fulfilling standard processes. There are many other stressful duties. Retired Platoon Sergeants are highly demanded in the private sectors due to their aforementioned skills. If you are a successful Platoon Sergeant and looking forward to build career as ARMY INFANTRY PLATOON SERGEANT, then follow the Army Infantry PLATOON SERGEANT resume example given below that may help you succeed in this regard.
Patrick H. Ford
New Avenue, Houston, Texas XXXXX
(XXX) – XXX – XXXX
Highly trained, trustworthy and enthusiastic Professional with a track record of ever-increasing accountabilities and assignments with the US Military, excited to provide strong direction, staff administration, and human resource aptitudes toward fulfilling the objectives of a reformist private sector career field where I can face new challenges. I enjoy working in logistics management and establishing social and altruistic events. My 5-year objective is to accomplish a administration position in a developing sector.
Skills and Expertise:
- Influential and Proficient Communicator
- Staff Improvement and Exercise
- Avid Focus on Details
- Asset and Private Safety
- Performance evaluations and administration
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Human Resources Management
- Carry out Scrutiny and Audits
- Gain Trust and Support of Others
- Analytical and Security Processes and Methods
- Strategic Planning and Training
- Managing and Leading Groups of large number of people
Infantry Platoon Sergeant, United States Marine Corps 2008 – Present
- Responsible for the success and failure of more than 100 soldiers.
- Ensured filed operations, mission support as well as medical support, etc
- Handled Platoon battle roster.
- Weapons Qualifications and Control
- Management of Platoon paperwork.
- Managed Platoon Physical fitness program.
Force Reconnaissance Platoon Sergeant, United States Marine Corps 2006 – 2008
- Confirmed platoon was substantially and managerially ready to deploy.
- Developed and executed a dynamic physical training program for HQ Platoon.
- Managed daily functions within HQ Platoon.
- Organized, delivered and guaranteed authorization of almost 200 Basic Allowance for Housing packages.
- Worked as Platoon senior trainer and helped in assessing squad training.
Cadet Community College, Tempe, AZ
2002 – 2004
United Country High School, Tempe, AZ
1996 – 2000